Monday, February 22, 2010

How do I get straight hair permanently?

I have curly hair, not super curly but not wavy. I want to know if there's a way to straighten my hair without having to iron it over and over again. Any ideas?How do I get straight hair permanently?
You should be happy you have curly girly hair. When I see girls getting perms or having there hair up in rollers I realize how lucky I am, wish you would to. Curly hair is beautiful, straight hair is ok.. Just be happy with what you have and don't destroy it with chemicals, remember hair is dead whatever you do to it, it can not heal, any heat or chemicals are hell on hair. If you ever wanted to sell your hair it has to be virgin, and some people pay a lot of money for virgin curly hair. Hope this helps (*.:.*) c 2009How do I get straight hair permanently?
I used to work at a salon and I got the Japanese Straightening treatment done.... it was AWESOME. I have wavy hair also, and I had to straighten it every day which was a pain. I do not color my hair but the treatment did give me some breakage, but nothing major. If you do process your hair, you will want to make sure the stylist knows exactly what they are doing to avoid any major breakage. But once I got this treatment done I could dry my hair and it would be perfectly straight.





Eventually it does grow out, as your hair grows, but it has been over a year and I still barely use my flat iron.
They have this new thing at a lot of hair styling places. It costs around 300 dollars, and the names differ where you get it. It lasts a long time, too.
Go to a real stylist(not super cuts) and there are many treatments available for permanently straightening hair.
if your caucasian you should consider


brazilian keritain treatment


or japanese hair straightening
You Can Get A Perm
Don't et it done permanently you'll regret it. It'll mess up your hair really bad
get it chemically straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment