Sunday, February 28, 2010

What products are good for scruching wavy/straight hair?

I have naturally wavy/straight hair.





I have the garnier fructis products line but they don't seem to be working because my hair seems to dry out within 15 mins after i put it on!





Any advice on what products and how to keep my hair more moist so i can get that wet look?What products are good for scruching wavy/straight hair?
i use big sexy hair and go curly you can find them in drugstores or grocery stores but dont splurge on a exspenzive one cause chanses are it wont work but good luck!What products are good for scruching wavy/straight hair?
I use Herbal Essences- Set Me Up gel. You can get it at any drugstore.





When you're gonna scrunch your hair, wet it and then put the gel in. It stays better when its wet and it doesnt get all crusty and gross.





Stop using garnier fructis stuff. that makes your hair fall out.





Hope this helps. Good Luck!
I have long thick wavy hair as well and the 2 shampoo %26amp; conditioners I always find to make my hair shinny and moist is Paintee ProV Products or Dove Products they work the best for me. I always get comments on how shinny my hair is. Hope this helps
Ok, I got this product from my hair stylist and i love it so much. It's a scrunching gel and you can do any styles with it. It's from Biolage. It has scrunching gel on it. :] it rocks
Aussie Scrunch Spray, after washing work it through your hair, wrap in a towel to dry some, then add some more blow dry while scrunching with your hands. then spray to set.
I use Herbal Essences mousse, it works really well and my hair is wavy/curly. This also helps create a bit more curl in my hair!
a gel or just hair spray then scrunch when wet and it will dry with a wave

No comments:

Post a Comment