Sunday, February 28, 2010

How many ways are their to have straight hair?

My hair used to be straight until my hair started to get dry and wavy/curlyHow many ways are their to have straight hair?
We don't understand your question. We are sorryHow many ways are their to have straight hair?
I dont like this answer as best question

Report Abuse



well you could get a hair straightener, but that only lasts until the next time you shower,


there is also a thermal hair straightening, which uses chemicals to keep your hair straight.


it lasts 6 months to a year, and its a series of treatments.


but it costs a lot.


so i only know two.
you could buy a flat iron...but u really need to ask your stylist or beautician about a product that couls rehydrate your hair...i suggest a hydrating cream or balm.
Straighten it with a hair straightener, or get it Chemically straightened.
I don't understand what your question is. I am sorry.
a good blow out always works. when you get out of the shower put some smoothing cream in your hair and blow dry. then take a ceramic straightner to it, but be sure to put some heat protecting spray in it. but it i were you, i would learn how to control my waves! because straigtning your hair everyday can be very bad for it. good luck:]
I don't understand your question. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment