Friday, February 26, 2010

What styling products/tools can i use to get naturally straight hair to have soft beachy waves?

I want it to be easy for me to do myself, im not very handy with a curling iron so preferably a method that doesnt use one! The method either has to be fairly quick to do in the morning or something that i can do overnight!What styling products/tools can i use to get naturally straight hair to have soft beachy waves?
shower


comb out your hair with your fingers, don't brush it


after your hair is still slightly damp spray it with a little sprunch or a medium hold hairspray


put your hair in a messy bun on the top of your head. take it out and redo it once or twice as it dries a bit


go to bed. it will dry fully and by the morning you'll have nice soft wavesWhat styling products/tools can i use to get naturally straight hair to have soft beachy waves?
aussie sprunch spray works.
a good scrunching spray will do the trick... you'll just have to use a lot of it. Also, try a diffuser attachment for your blowdryer.
A diffusior!!!!! I want the same look. Tomorrow my mom is picking me up my diffusior. They are not that expensive. CVS, wallgreens,wallmart,target etc.
I love BedHead got 2 b curly. it is amazing!! and only costs about 8 bucks at WalMart. Ive tried a lot of products, and this one wins my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment