Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I get pin-straight hair without straightening it?

So I have really wavy hair, and I want pin-straight here without adding heat to it because I don't want to damage my hair.


What do I do?





Also, I don't want to get it chemically straightened.How do I get pin-straight hair without straightening it?
theres no sure way to get pin straight hair w/o the use of any added heat, but a good option is a big paddle brush. start by blowing your hair out on medium heat in layers starting in the back. brush your hair section with the paddle bruch under your hair, and slowly move it down the shaft to the ends. when you get to the ends, hold it there for about 10 seconds. because its not a round brush, your hair wont curl. keep doing this til all your hair is dry. then use a little pomade to control the volume. use more on the root and top shaft for a thinner look and more on the ends and bottom shaft for a move volumous look. but only use a dot however your do it, bc pomade can make your hair look greasy.. good luck!How do I get pin-straight hair without straightening it?
i don't think there's any way you can get pin-straight hair w/o straightening. getting it chemically straightened (permed) really doesn't damage the hair as much as you'd think. i've done it twice and it's not dry or crispy or anything haha and people say they like my hair. plus, before i got both perms, my hair used it be all over the place and poofy (haha), but after, it just made my hair really smooth, sleek, and easier to handle. just be sure to go to a good salon and use really good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner like TRESemme.
There isn't really a way to do it without straightening it. But if you really want to do it. Than take a shower comb it with a brush. Than sleep on it without putting it in a ponytail. At least it works for me.





I hope it works for you!





Good Luck!
I have these Velcro things. There rectangles and you put them in on damp hair and they work really good. You should also use a little bit of straightening product to. I don't remember the name of them but i think goody puts them out.Hope it helped%26lt;3
There really is no way accept to get it relaxed...but you don't want that either so I guess your just going to have to get it cut and keep straightening or just deal with your wavy hair. Sorry :(
when your hair is wet use a round brush and blow dry it straight. just keep grabbing pieces and pulling with the brush untill your hair is dry. you may want to use some product.
Sometimes when i shower at night instead of in the morning after i get it wet and comb it out (in the morning) its pretty straight.
hm well u dont have alot of options then...good idea not putting heat or chemicals in it tho...it will ruin ur hair...i guess just sit around brushing ur hair as it drys..it wont be pin straight but kinda straight?? idk
there is this stuff thats by Got2BGlued and its blue but you have to use it when your hair is wet.It gives me great hair.
Good luck with that.





Gel it?





Got2BGlued
good luck with that.
uhhh i think you're going to have to straighten it. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment