Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I scrunch my super thick and straight hair?

This is not meant to offend anyone at all, however, i've got really straight (and thick) black hair. I've previously tried to scrunch my hair before, but I never got good results because I put too much product in one place in my head, so thanks to gravity my hair just flattens out. I had once accomplished, once, a good scrunched style, but that was years ago. What products and/or tools should I use exactly, and how can I get my hair to maintain the style?How do I scrunch my super thick and straight hair?
I understand completely ! You dont need to use heat at all its simple.


All you need is Aqua net and your hands


Straight hair is hard to scrunch but this is my trick, take a shower spray a couple sprays of aqua net in your hair and then throw it up in a bun not a tight but but like a messy kinda bun, then in the morning wet your hair and then spray alot of aqua net so it already had that wave and then start scrunching it.How do I scrunch my super thick and straight hair?
1. tame the beast! Take a shower and brush until it's damp. (P.S. I reccomend that hairapy stuff- the blue one- straighten up or something like that. It also helps frizziness)


2. take a blow dryer and finish drying your hair.


3. Now use the ends of your fingers and start of a little above the ears and just go up and tease it a bit


4. Once you get happy :-) results, use mousse or styling spray to keep it up.





Also you can use volume spray to help it stay up.


And ask a hair stylist to thin your hair out, she did it to me.





HOPE THIS HELPED!
You need to buy FX curl booster and a diffuser when you dry your hair. I've had the same problem, and I know it gets frustrating to be sure. You may have to use a lot of product at first, but once you do your hair like that it will become less fine. I did my hair the same for a week (at least with the scrunch), and after that it was A LOT easier to get my hair to do what I wanted. You could also try Aussie Sprunch N Spray. The Aussie product is pretty sticky, so it's better to have it as a finishing spray after the FX curl booster.
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment