Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just moved to Atlanta and the humidity is destroying my straight hair styles- any tips?

I've got naturally puffier/wavier type blonde hair and like to straighten it. Are there any fantastic products out there to keep the humidity from puffing my hair back out after 30 minutes? I've only tried the Garnier Fructic line, and it didn't seem to do much for me. Thanks for any tips!I just moved to Atlanta and the humidity is destroying my straight hair styles- any tips?
Try Wired by Rusk. It's a flexible styling creme that you put into your hair when you're done straightening it.





http://www.beautyofasite.com/uploaded_im鈥?/a>I just moved to Atlanta and the humidity is destroying my straight hair styles- any tips?
I agree get an anti frizz spray.


Also try alot more Hairspray.
Touch up the straighten up everyday So that it will stay straightened
ohhh hotlanta!
go to the hairdresser
you need a anti frizzer against heat

No comments:

Post a Comment