Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do i get straight hair without a straightening iron?

My hair is VERY thick and curly.I try conditioner,leave it in a little bit(since conditioner promotes curls),and it still has curls when wet.I use the blow dryer with a round brush and it just seems to shrink and it doesn't really move as i shake my head,it just stays their,and it get all thick and poofy again.PLEASE HELPHow do i get straight hair without a straightening iron?
Not possible. I was going to say just brush it when it's wet, but you have curly hair.. I think curls are beautiful, but if you don't like them I'd just buy a really cheap plastic straightener from Wal-mart or something. Good luck!How do i get straight hair without a straightening iron?
when your hair is wet, keep brushing it for 5 mins straight, then regularly brush it til it drys (naturally). It wont make it that straight, but itll make it a little bit straighter than it was.
You have to be very good with a blow dryer. Put your hair in a pony tail and pull out each piece and blow dry each straight with a brush. After each piece put on some de-frizz product you like and a little hair spray when your whole head is done.
are u trying to straighten or curl ur hair its hard to understand ur explanation
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment