Friday, February 26, 2010

I have pin straight hair, how can I get curly waves without using a curling iron and a blow dryer?

I really really really want the wavy, curly type hair but my hair is like pin straight and I want to get a perm but I don't know if they could do a perm like that. If thats possible someone please tell me. Thanks.I have pin straight hair, how can I get curly waves without using a curling iron and a blow dryer?
Put some mousse or gel mixed with styling cream through damp or dryish hair and put it into 4 braids or wind up very tightly and pin into a bun. Leave them in for a few hours then take out and scrunch more gel through your hair for more hold or hairspray.I have pin straight hair, how can I get curly waves without using a curling iron and a blow dryer?
braids, flat iron curls, and i know you dont have a curling iron but that would probably be the best way to go. o ya you can also use rags (search it up they work reeeally great) or large curlers
They probably could. Ask the hair dresser or bring a picture with you when you go to the salon. Make sure it's a good hairdresser who knows what they are doing.
but your hair in french breads then sleep on them, that way they will be nice and curled for the day:)
when u have damp hair.. get moose rubb it in ur hairs and scrunch ur hair and create curls use as much moose as u need
plait it

No comments:

Post a Comment