Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do u keep curls in super straight hair?

i have suppper straight hair! everytime i curl it, it goes out in 10 minutes even with mousse and haur spray! any tips?How do u keep curls in super straight hair?
maybe ur using the wrong products. try a holding spray. go to a salon and get the strong stuff. and just spray it after your done curling and it should last.How do u keep curls in super straight hair?
i have the same problem! the only way i can curl my hair is if i put in pin curls. u may or may not know what pin curls are, so i guess i'll tell u what they are: u wrap a section of hair around ur finger, then keep it in place with a bobby pin. for some reason i cant do this to my own hair, so my mom had to do it. she refuses to do it again! it is a bit of a pain. i slept in my pin curls, and the next day my hair was bouncy and curly! it works, its just a major pain. i really hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment