Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is needed for straight hair with volume?

What products and equipment? Also any methods and I have a problem with frizzy hair so what will sort that too?What is needed for straight hair with volume?
i was just reading the new seventeen magazine for this month yesturday and it had a chart for what to use for staight hair but it make it have volume and this would be perfect for you, it said..








1. john frieda


these products work to lift and plump up thin strands before styling.


-- luxurious volume full splendor shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


7$ each @ a drug store.








2. victorias secret


to boost fullness, spray this directly inyo roots before you blow dry..


-- so sexy full-bodied volumizing spray


13$ victorias secret store.








3. got2b


leave in conditioner with vitamins a, c %26amp; e keeps fine delecate strands from breaking.


--got2b styl tini high potency 24 hour high strenghthener


6$ at drungstores.








hope i helped :)What is needed for straight hair with volume?
Yep, I actually use a Tr茅same curling mousse after I wash my hair. I just comb through my hair then blow dry and flip my hair over and comb through again. Then I let me hair airdry for a few minutes and then comb through thoroughly for shine. ( :
to get straight hair, get some straighteners like ghd's, my hair is ringlets and these take me 20mins to get dead straight!





for volume, use charles worthington, they are really good at at the moment in boots its 2 for 6pounds!
For volume, apply tresumme mousse on the top of where my hairline is.Then, put your head upside down. and blow dry like that.


Then, flip your hair back , and volume-tastic.





Buy Tresumme mousse lasting finish/hold.
get heat protection spray - spray it onto your hair then straighten it using straightening irons then to add volume get some hairspray and lift a piece of hair and spray underneath it towards the roots; this instantly adds volume!
blow dry with a round blowdry brush get as much curl and volume as possible and then straighten it after!


try not to use to much conditioner that usually ways the hair down also!
I couldn't do anything about my poofy, frizzy hair--until I started using Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk.
That Herbal Essences one with the volume stuff in it...





It's like an orangy colour.
drink beer
  • reliable web hosting
  • 1 comment: