Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I make my super-straight hair wavy?

I have tried using curlers to set my hair in waves but I can't seem to get the technique right. I am afraid to try too much because I don't want to damage my hair... I wouldn't put it in waves every day, just for special occasions. Any tips? Helpful products?How do I make my super-straight hair wavy?
After the shower, put wave enhancing mousse and gel. Then make a center part and braid ur hair in pigtails. When u wake up in the morning wait until the hair is 90% dry then spray it with wave enhancing spray gel and/or hairspray!


Garnier Fructis Wonder Wave Mousse


Garnier Fructis Curl Cream Gel


Garnier Fructis Wonder Wave SprayHow do I make my super-straight hair wavy?
This worked for me but you may want to practice:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>





Get a friend to show you how to use the curlers properly and you can get the heat-protection spray. (Although all it does it cover your hair so it evaporates rather than shampoo or conditioner that you can't was out of your hair.)





Don't use a cheap curler either!
A way would be to try rags.


This is when you tie pieces of cloth at intervals in wet hair, really tight. when you take it out, it becomes curly !!~





http://www.wikihow.com/Curl-Hair-with-Ra鈥?/a>





It may seem a bit strange, but I think the outcome is really nice and it doesn't damage your hair
My hair is also straight! What i do (and it comes out perfectly for me) is wash my hair. After you wash it, do NOT brush it! Get hair gel and scrunch it. It will look wet and curly, but wait about 30 minutes and it will dry and be perfectly wavy!!! I do this a lot to avoid blow drying my hair. Good luck!! ;)
i have a similar problem and this is what works for me:


when you get out of the shower, scruch your hair with mousse. keep scrunching while you blow dry. when hair is dry, use a large barrel curling iron to finish off the look. good luck! i hope this helped :)
Search for a steam curling iron, they curl gently and the curls last long. Cos of the steam your hair is gonna shine beautifully and hardly any damage to it.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment