Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I get my naturally straight hair curly in not a lot of time?

I have naturally straight hair but sometimes like to change it up and do my hair curly. However, it mostly just curls at the bottom then flattens as the day goes on when I just use a curler. I also don't have a lot of time in the morning to do a lot of work on my hair. Any ideas?How do I get my naturally straight hair curly in not a lot of time?
I have naturally SUPER straight hair and I take a shower and twist my hair around a pen or pencil with wet hair and that usually curls it OR you could take a shower the day before and then when your hair is still kindda damp tie them up into braids%26lt;high%26gt; and then sleep on them the next day un-tie them and they shud be curly. Glad I could help!How do I get my naturally straight hair curly in not a lot of time?
No prob love helping!!! =)

Report Abuse



scrunch it


with not alot of hair products or gells





http://www.wikihow.com/Scrunch-Hair


or you can


wash your hair


and apply moose and braids your hair in to two pig tails


and let it air sry


if you dont let it compltey hair dry it wont come out


normally i would say leave it in til tommorw moring then take it out


the tight the more waves
Put a little bit of strong-hold mousse or gel in it while it's damp, and twist it up into a bun at the back of your head, or two, if your want tighter curls. If you're short of time, blowdry the bun(s) as best you can, or just let it dry as you're getting ready.
i would put your hair in curlers the night before. then in the morning, take the curlers out and curl over top of your curls with a curling iron. then spray a ton of hair spray and your set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment