Friday, February 26, 2010

How long does straight hair take to get curly?

This may sound odd to you all but, I'm a guy who has straight hair and what I did was take about 20 sections of my hair, wet it, twist it and I put mini rubber bands in it. I then sprayed it down again with water and now I'm wearing a beanie over my hair. What would my look like when I take out the rubber bands? Will it be curly? Just so you all know, I'm just trying something different and was wondering what my hair would look like all curly.How long does straight hair take to get curly?
it will probably look like crap. The rubber bands will leave horrible creases in your hair if you let it dry like that.How long does straight hair take to get curly?
get a hair dresser... or if you aren't sure yet, you can curl it using iron first, and if you liked it.. go then.. have it curled permanently, let a hair dresser do it for you.. you can always have your hair straightened again if you would like to... but be careful of some bad chemicals that can ruin your hair... goodluck!and look good..
I might be curly. Wait till its all 100% dry. Then take out the rubber bands and kinda shake your fingers through it to seperate them a bit.


If its curly then hair spray it all to make sure it stays.
Uhhh that's a method used to make dreadlocks, so I wouldn't leave it like that for too long.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can earn cash by locking selected sections of your blog or website?
    Simply open an account on Mgcash and implement their Content Locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete