Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can i make my straight hair curly?

My hair is naturally straight and it does not hold curl well. If I curl it with a curling iron it will fall out within 2 hours. I permed my hair twice and it made my hair weak. What are natural ways or home remedies to get my hair to have some wave or curl to it?How can i make my straight hair curly?
Put flexible hair spray in your hair,brush, then use a 1in straightener to curl it. If you don't know how to use a straightener to curl check youtube. It has great videos.How can i make my straight hair curly?
I had the same problem!





For me, I actually found out that curling your hair with a straightener makes the curl last longer. No longer than 7 hours though. ):





Try using Sea Salt and spray it on at night when you take a shower (spray into damp hair) than twist your hair into a bun and let it dry over night. That usually makes a beachy-wave look that lasts. You can try it without the sea salt too.
What you can try to do is buy some volumizing shampoo that could help. Or if you curl your hair with flat irons again spritz your hair with some type if hair care product that holds your hair into place. It hardens your hair but not too much.
Salt water mix. (:





Take a spray bottle, fill it with HOT water, and put SEA SALT. Shake, spray, scrunch. It'll give you beachy waves, promise.





Also, try Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Spray.
Scrunch it? Perm?


That's why I like my naturally curly hair. Because I can actually change it by straightening it!
Go with your natural beauty.


Variety is the spice of life.
twist your hot iron

No comments:

Post a Comment