Friday, February 26, 2010

How do i style my extremely straight hair?

I am a woman who has extremely straight hair and i get soo bored with it. i don't want to perm it or anything. any helpful hair tips, styling advice, or hairdos i can do.How do i style my extremely straight hair?
I know how that is. My hair is super extremely straight. Sometimes shorter hairstyles work best for really straight hair, but if you're like me, I love having long hair. Sometimes when I get bored with my hair I just use a straightener, or a curling iron to put soft curls in my hair just to make it a little wavy. it's fun for a day, and i can do something different tomorrow. good luck and have fun just playing with different styles when you have some down time to mess around with it a while...like on a day when you don't have to go anywhere or do anything.How do i style my extremely straight hair?
crimp it or curl it /w a curling iron they have the 1's u can change from crimper to curler at Claire's or u could change the color
i wish i had extremely straight hair but wen i straightn myne i love 2 put it n a realy high ponytial
Try curling it with a curling iron. It's temporary and will be a nice change. :)
try going for a blunt cut
Try working on your head with an ax
Get A Curlying Brush Its Temporary And A Nice Change Or Get Mouse For Your Hair It Always Makes It Seem Fuller :)





Help Me With My Question Please?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
put your hair in a klip with a bump in the front like my pic
section your hair into parts then braid it in plats . take it out in the morning and it should be like a natural wavy look . i do it all the time :] hope this helped .

No comments:

Post a Comment