Friday, February 26, 2010

How long does straight hair have to be to get cornrows?

Hello im trying to get my hair braided into cornrows .I want to get it braided when i go to miami because there is a braider at the hotel i am goin to.My hair is straight and when i go there it will be about 2 3/4 inches.My hair is realy thick because im pueter rican.Will she be able to braid my har and how long does it have to e to get braided?How long does straight hair have to be to get cornrows?
A good braider only needs about an inch of hair really. Dont worry your hair will be long enough to get the job done!How long does straight hair have to be to get cornrows?
5 in
If she's good, then it won't take long except if her hands are fat, that's a problem when braiding hair that length. It shouldn't take more that 30 mins - 1hr. Hope I've helped.
i'm pretty sure that's long enough.
Hi your hair is long enough it doesn't matter and if you want it longer they probably will use weave to make it longer and able to braid it!! I hope I am helpful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment