Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to get permant straight hair without straightening it each day?

I have to straighten my hair each day and it's driving me CRAZY. I asked my hairdressor but she said my hair is too thin to chemically/permanatly straighten it. Please Help, i don't mind spending a lot of money on some sort of surgical thing or somethingHow to get permant straight hair without straightening it each day?
My friend who is Jewish with really curly frizzy hair gets Japanese hair straightening and it looks great! But the hairdresser must be specially trained in it.How to get permant straight hair without straightening it each day?
ima try it

Report Abuse



go into a black hair salon and ask for a relaxer..it normally cost anywhere between..50-75. you may want to call first and make sure they feel comfortable doing your hair. if not find a salon that is diverse and find out what their chemical striaghtening system is and how much it cost.. the japanese one is expensive and really doesnt do all that good..
Ok this it i am going to get one to its called a perm to have your hair stay whatever style you want
japanese straightening definitely. its the only way that works well for a long period of time.
the only option is getting it chemically straightned either by your hair dresser or doing it yourself at home

No comments:

Post a Comment