Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I get that wet curls look for my naturally straight hair?

I see people with straight hair have curls the next day and their hair looks wet, How do I get that look? Keep in mind that I also have naturally red hair thats layered.How do I get that wet curls look for my naturally straight hair?
get out the shower, let ur hair get damp but still wet, comb it, put gel in your hand and rub it so its even on ur hand, flip ur hair over and get ur hands and just squeeze the hair from tip to root, repeat the process while adding gel ads needed, u could blow dry it but invest in a diffuser to attach to the bolw dryer, if u use a diffuser flip ur head over and just motion the diffuser up and down all over ur head, this will give u volume and a more curly look, i grab a top section and clip it back.How do I get that wet curls look for my naturally straight hair?
after u get out of the shower, towel dry your hair and put gel through it and scrunch it (i usually bend over and take my hair in the palm of my hand from the bottom and push it all the way to my roots and make a fist) after you do that to all your hair, blow dry it a little while scrunching it (not all the way) and then put your hair in a messy bun to let it air dry a little more...when you take it down you will have wet looking curls even if you have naturally straight hair like you and i do...also the fact that you have layers will make it look curlier...good luck girl
They probably straighten their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment