Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you get super straight hair in a short amount of time?

I have no time in the morning to straighten my whole head, including I have to make touch-ups with my Andis straightener, and I have to mostly guess where they are. What's your techniques?Can you get super straight hair in a short amount of time?
i would straighten my gf's hair while she put make up on since i get ready faster.Can you get super straight hair in a short amount of time?
srry I mean gf!

Report Abuse



i spend a whole hour straightening my hair every morning, so i cant help you there um i would wake up alot earlyer if i were u
um try waking up earlier.


and doing it in front of a mirror and blast ur hair with cold air after ur done straightening.


try a different straightener, such as a chi. they're the best
idk if there is really a technique , i think it just depends on the type of hair you have..i wish i could help though! sorry : (
I always wake up early to straighten my hair. But I guess if you didn't have any time, you could use a product to put in your damp hair (such a relaxing balm) to kind of relax the frizz before blow drying and it makes a difference. Contact your local salon for more questions.





鈾?br>




Emma
I am thinking of getting my hair relaxed. sounds kinda easy for mornings!


( relaxed- chemical straightens your hair!!!!


caution!!!!! ask your beautition!!!)
Go to folica.com and and get sedu it works good for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment