Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I keep my straight hair from poofing?

I have straight hair. But lately its been really poofy and not because of humidity or heat. I tried getting it a little thinner but it didn't do much. Help! and I don't want a full regimen of crap.How do I keep my straight hair from poofing?
Try pantene pro-v smooth and sleek conditioner after a shampoo. Let the conditioner rest on your head for about 5 extra minutes or so. That' s allHow do I keep my straight hair from poofing?
Try blowdrying it straight, then straoghtening it to make it even straighter. then put on a ';smoothing cream';.


My hair does that sometimes too, thats what i do;)
The best thing to use is Garnier Fructis of slick and shine that one has helped me alot with my hair mine is wavy and it used to get all ugly but now.....I love it ti should work with straight hair too ;)
try straightenin it with the chi!


and then put some coconut oil in it..or somethin with oil and grease. it works really well 4 me.
my hair does the same thing. I have to straighten mine everyday. get a good straightner and see if that helps.
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment