Sunday, February 28, 2010

How the hell does a guy maintain straight hair?

I naturally have thick curly hair that I've recently been straightening for a different look. The problem is that I can't afford to get it permanently straightened (拢60 at hairdressers!) and I'm fed up with how difficult it is to use straighteners on a regular basis. Are there any products that maintain straight hair or is there a cheaper alternative for having it done permanently? I've seen quite a few guys with straight hair and wonder how on earth they manage it so easily!How the hell does a guy maintain straight hair?
use the hair product that fits your hair.How the hell does a guy maintain straight hair?
I am not a guy but answer you anyway...curly hair on a guy is good looking, anyway why is it when we have one thing we always want something else. I have curly hair and use a straightener too, but it is longer hair and I use CHI X straightener that works really well. You might have to experiment with different straighteners because some are a lot better than others and really are what makes the difference. But I don't know if it's worth all the work if your hair is so much shorter. But if you straighten it really well and use a good conditioner when you shampoo (that's a key factor but it's expensive) it should last you almost a week. But if your hair gets greasy quick then you have to do it all more often. I find straightening it also makes my hair feel a lot healthier but if I do it all the time it does the opposite.
I think that you should just go with curly hair.


My boyfriend has curly hair and I find it very hot.


Women love that a man has Thick curly hair which


means that you aren't going bald anytime soon. While


though men with straight hair do seem to go bald allot quicker.





What you should do is get a trim. Then buy shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. Then get a leave in moisturizer. I use aussie Hair insurance and spray it on my scalp and comb or brush it in and let it air dry.





I promise you're going to feel like a million bucks and you have better self esteem about your looks and that you except what you were given.






you can use serums. I know the ones by John Freda are good. Or lots and lots of hair gel. Both will last til you wash them out. It is possible to have your hair chemically straightened for cheaper than 拢60 though. My hairdresser quoted me 拢25. But she is a mobile hairdresser. Also, i think boots use to offer a chemical straigtening kit for 拢14. Not sure if that is still the case.
Maybe they have naturally straight hair, or they straighten it, Its really not that hard to straighten it...


If you really want your hair straight youd straighten it.


If you dont want to do it every day dont take a shower for a day or 2.


And when you wake up just go over it a bit.





Good luckk.
i have curly hair too. i know it sucks but there just isn't a way around it, sorry. we'll just have to deal.





my hair takes like 2 hours to straighten, yours can't be worse than that, so suck it up

No comments:

Post a Comment