Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to make really straight hair curly?

Without a perm or going to a salon. I don't mean permenantly. And I am talking about hair that is medium length that is layered, and hard to curl and the roots are the hardest to keep curl. ThanksHow to make really straight hair curly?
Use shampoo and conditioner formulated to create curls, then use styling products for curly hair too (i like Aveda's Be Curly line). Dry hair without a brush, then use a curling iron if you still need it. use a bit of hair spray to help it hold.How to make really straight hair curly?
Okay....go to CVS pharmacy...in the hair spray section, there is this yellow bottle that says 'curl booster' i think it's by Fx......





Spray on damp hair, then scrunch your hair (grab hair from bottom and scrunch to your scalp) This will make a bunch of luscious curls.





This sh!t works!!!!!!!!
I have the same problem I have very straight very thin and it doesn't hold a curl very well. I guess to get those large curls you just curl your hair and use a lot of hair spray or mousse.
I have the same problem and I asked this question a couple days ago.


Someone told me to add mousse to damp hair and curl it like that. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it would work.
learn how to blow dry your hair straight.....learn how to do it properly, so if I were you ask someone who knows how to straighten hair by a blow dryer...a straigthening iron won't work..





my niece is half black and she has an afro, the only way we can get her hair straight is blow dryer...but don't ever ever try straightening your hair with a blow dryer without learning first, caus eyou don't want to dry out or damage your hair...





after you get out of the shower, drench your hair either with hair food spray, heat protector, hair serum....then blow dry it straight..it will make your hair look healthier, and it will protect it from the heat, and make it less frizzy......and after your down blow drying, spray some of the stuff I said above lightly around your hair and comb through...it will make your hair glisten

No comments:

Post a Comment