Sunday, February 28, 2010

How should a style my thin, stick straight hair so it looks fun, without a lot of work?

I've cut my hair to a little below my chin but its still flat and boring. It doesn't hold a curl very well unless I use a ton of hairspray, so anything tips you have to make it a little more fun without a ton of work would be most appreciated... =]How should a style my thin, stick straight hair so it looks fun, without a lot of work?
My friend had her hair cut the same length, and she has board straight hair. She got a perm done with small curls and it was really cute. My hair is long and really thick, so other than that I wouldn't know what to tell you. Good Luck :)How should a style my thin, stick straight hair so it looks fun, without a lot of work?
all right. what u do is after u take a shower, put it in the best bun that u can. let it dry that way, and it will be more curly. thers also curling spray at stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment