Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I grow long straight hair as a male African American?

I was wondering how I can grow my hair sort of like Ronaldinho, but without getting a perm or using any harsh chemicals to damage my hair.How do I grow long straight hair as a male African American?
You can't. The way your hair grows cannot be changed since the shape is made by the follicle. He's from Brazil, that's what his hair grows like that.How do I grow long straight hair as a male African American?
Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth. Never brush the hair when it is wet. If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month, just the tips will do. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
Well if you have curly hair ull have to wait awhile then straighten it with a hair straightner and just let it go and part it when it gets long enough too.
If your hair's not straight now, this won't make it so but - locking is an option to get the long hair.
you cant unless you perm it black people dont have that type oh hair its a differnt quality
better go for crue-cut hairdo...


forcefully streightened hair look bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment