Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I get my thick straight hair to stay curly?

My hair is super thick and straight. When I try to curl it I will do it in sections and by the time i get to the top the bottom is already straight. Putting hairspray and gels in it just make it worse, I wont be able to get a single curl in it with products.How do I get my thick straight hair to stay curly?
That's a tough one. I have thick naturally curly hair that is very difficult to keep straight. The Maxi Glide has worked wonders for me. I suggest using a setting lotion lotta body works really well; set your hair in rods/curlers and sit under a hair dryer you can use a blow dryer but the hair will take longer to dry. It will be by far very time consuming but it does work.How do I get my thick straight hair to stay curly?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment