Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I make my annoyingly straight hair into waves or curls?

I have straight hair that is horrible to curl. It just doesn't hold a curl to save it's life, but it looks gorgeous when it is curled. I love hair that is slightly wavy and tossled looking and would love to be able to get that. I don't want my hair to be stiff or crunchy though. Is there any way to achieve this? What kind of products can I use?How can I make my annoyingly straight hair into waves or curls?
when my hairs wet I just but little buns all over my head and then I sleep in it all night. when I wake up i just blow dry i on low to make sure it's not too damp and then I take the little buns out and viola! wavy hair. hair spray and mousse helps with this!How can I make my annoyingly straight hair into waves or curls?
i am in the same boat as you.
Well what you need to do is a get a curling CREAM no mousse or serum. and curl with a rather smal curler and it should blossom right up.
forget products...this hair curler set works so good you dont need product! i have pin straight fine hair and i put these in my hair. when they are done it looks like i had my hair professionally set. and the curls last all day and night. http://www.drugstore.com/qxp89802_333181_sespider/caruso/salonpro_molecular_steam_hairsetter_30_rollers_5_sizes.htm





i would shop around, i paid 30 for mine but i could only find this link to a set that costs 50
Bed Head works great. people are recommending this, so try it.
i dont know but if u find out let me know lol my hair is straight and no matter how much it is curled or tons of product is put in it , it will not hold curl more than 45 mins to an hr. but good luck
My hair is the same as yours. For whatever reason, if I put it up in a messy bun for a few hours, it will be all crinkly and wavy when I take it down... but that doesn't give nice uniform curls or waves. The only thing I've found so far that actually works is going to the hairdresser for prom and they used a LOT of hairspray, so it's definitely not practical for everyday styling. I starred this question and am hoping someone can clue us in! Thanks for asking! :D
use a craling iron
step over put finger in light socket turn on, kidding mosse it.
Try making your hair into little braids all around your head after your shower at night. (towel dry) Make sure they are tight. Sleep with those on and in the morning when you undo them you will have wavy hair. Mouse it up and it last all day.





Sounds weird but it works for me.
I agree! I like Miley Cyrus hair. But I dont care for her much. ANYWAYS.....back to the point......the old sleepover tradition sleep with braids in. Works for me!
I agree with several here. Don't comb your hair when its wet, apply some mouse, and scrunch. Bed head works well too. The only other option would be a perm or steam rollers. Good luck!
Best way I know, is when your hair is 80% dry, it looks dry but feels damp, put your hair in two braids or four braids. Fall asleep with your hair like that and the next day you'll wake up with lovely waves. As for styling products, the best I've ever used is Biolage mousse and gelee. I love to make waves shimmer with a dime sized drop of Redken Glass. Rub that in the palm of your hand and use your finger tips to spread it throughout your hair, avoiding the roots, for best results.
after a shower don't comb your hair very neat make it a little bit messy...
Did you every try curling you hair with a straightener?


Sounds impossible, but it really works!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2G4


Try it! :)
Gorilla Glue
Well, there are several ways:





- Do the old traditional thing: put it in 2 to 6 braids for a few hours or overnight and take it out. This works great when your hair is wet to begin with.





- Put some curling cream on your hair after showering and let it air-dry.





- Shower during nights, not mornings. After you shower, towel-dry your hair until it's only a bit damp, then put it in rollers. Leave it in overnight while sleeping and take them out in the morning.
curling shampoo and straw set
scrunch ur hair when wet. curl it
i have the same problem and sleeping in sponge rollers works for me and the curls last all day
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment