Friday, February 26, 2010

I have pin straight hair what products can i use to scrunch my hair?

Is there anything that will keep the wavy look that i get from scrunching my hair longer with a good spray, moose, gel, etc.? What works for you?I have pin straight hair what products can i use to scrunch my hair?
I also have naturally straight hair and have trouble styling it, especially during the summer. But mine doesn't scrunch -- I have to use heat with a curling iron. You can curl it though into loose waves instead of tight curls and then hairspray, which looks almost like scrunching it. (Except less wet looking, which I like -- I personally am not a fan of the scrunched look.) I use Big Sexy Hairspray to seal in the look, which is strong %26amp; adds volume. It's expensive, but it's on sale for $9.99 at JCPenney right now and comes with a root pumper.I have pin straight hair what products can i use to scrunch my hair?
I have straight hair too.


People always say that you scrunch damp hair, but when I do that my hair ends up straight by the end of the day and it never stays scrunched. To scrunch my hair, I just use mousse, (it usually takes me a couple hand fulls since I have ridiculously thick hair) and scrunch with DRY hair. It stays SO much better for me, so I would try that!
Suave mousse is inexpensive and is easy and works great! Simply massage it in, scrunch, voila! My hair is also pin straight, typical asian hair :P


Good luck, happy styling!
what i've heard works well is that u make this homemade salt solution and u spray it at ur roots then schrunch and let dry


(made of salt+water)

No comments:

Post a Comment