Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I get really straight hair like aj michalaka?

I have a chi flat iron and i can get my hair to get that straight.How do I get really straight hair like aj michalaka?
i know you want aj michaka straight hair but why don't you try using a round head brush and a blow dryer. i luv the results on my hair. just put the brush under your hair near the base of your scalp then blow dry make sure your hair is wet or it will just screw your hair up and make it frizzy. anyways just try it never hurts.How do I get really straight hair like aj michalaka?
i have chi flat iron, the best way to use it is to set it to 200F and start straighting ur hair.. u need to wash ur hair and add a little hair conditioner so it wont become to oily, thn use the oil cream from the little bottel that was given with the chi flat iron it shines the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment