Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone know of any good ways to get my partly straight hair wavy?

I have wavy/straight hair but it doesn't look very good wavy. My mom won't let me get a perm and my hair is really layered so it's hard to use hot rollers and things like that. Are there any good suggestions on products or something like that to get my hair really wavy? Thanks ya'll!Does anyone know of any good ways to get my partly straight hair wavy?
I agree with your mom, a perm will damage your hair. Have you tried a big braid when you go to sleep? Have a shower at night and make your mom put a big braid in your hair, go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning take the braid out and you'll have nice big waves. You might need an anti-frizz balm to run through it. Have you also tried diffusing it?Does anyone know of any good ways to get my partly straight hair wavy?
put in some leave in conditioner when u get out of the shower ..towel dry and put ur hair up into a messy bun.....wait for the hair to dry or sleep with it like that and in the morning ur hair will be wavy
when it is wet put some gell in it and scrunch it i twill turn out wavy and beautiful and let it dry try it i do it to mine all the time it looks really pretty trust me!
put braids or plaits in ur hair while it is wet.
Use ';Dippity Do'; gel all over and finger wave your hair then let it dry or sit under a bonnet dryer....use an air-vent brush for a fluffy effect or a wide-toothed comb for a more severe and flat look, or leave it alone for the quintessential 30's look!
great product herbal essences totally twisted. my daughter and i love it
electrocution lol don't try this I was just joking stay away from the tub with the toaster

No comments:

Post a Comment