Friday, February 26, 2010

What do straighteners do for already straight hair?

My Dad wants to know why I want a straightener if I already have straight hair, tell me how to explain it to him!What do straighteners do for already straight hair?
1. you can use them to curl or flip your hair out or under.


2. they make your hair smooth and shiny.


3. they can get out any unwanted creases or bumps that may have occurred while you were sleeping or while blow drying your hair.





explain to him that just because your hair is straight its definitely not perfect. trust me. i use a flat iron everyday and my hair is as straight as board. good luckkk.What do straighteners do for already straight hair?
Hmm. Tell your dad that your hair is sometimes wavy and you want to straighten the wavy parts? and, you can curl your hair with a straightener too! and tell him instead of buying a curling iron to curl your hair, and buying a flat iron to straighten, tell him that you can do both with a straightener! and it's convenient?! :P that's what i told my mom.
faf!!! all it does is damage it.. just make up a random lie that.. when you blow dry or leave you hair to dry on its own.. it gets poofy and ugly.. and you just dont like it.. or just say he hasnt really seen your hair.. not so straight.. lol.. just dont straighten it too much.. i do.. and now i have to cut my hair since its all ****** up!
thats exactly what my dad wanted to know when i wanted my GHDs!!! it makes ur hair look and feel quite shiney and glossy, and also makes it really really dead straight x Especially if u put in like plaits or have a shower it changes quite a bit. My dad said i should hve got cheap 拢10 but even though my hairs straight theyre worth it! Hope this helped! xx
if u have no reason shouldn't be straighting your hair it just damages it
to make your hair shinier and less dull
you could use it to curl your hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment