Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I look classy with little makeup? I have dark straight hair and hazel green eyes.?

I want to look glamerous, but not trashy. I've been told I need to work on my look, to stand a chance in the entertainment industry.How do I look classy with little makeup? I have dark straight hair and hazel green eyes.?
I wear my makeup in what I've been told looks very 'classy', and we have the same coloring! It's all about looking well put-together but not overdone. Here's what I do:





Wash face and moisturize


Apply a light foundation evenly over the whole face


Cover up and blemishes with concealer


Use a large brush to apply a light dusting of blush over the apple of my cheeks (I use a rosy pink)


Starting at about the middle of my upper lids, I draw a line of black liquid liner to the outer edges, with a tiny little tail at the end (I ALWAYS get complements on my eye makeup)


Apply one coat of mascara to the upper and lower lashes


Finish up with some clear lip gloss, and done!





I use mainly cover girl products, I find they work really well and I don't blow a wad of cash on my makeup products.





Just make sure you buy blush, foundation, and eyeliners that match your tones.How do I look classy with little makeup? I have dark straight hair and hazel green eyes.?
Stick with sheer gloss and two coats of mascara. You'll look polished but not over done.
go to the mall, and find a MAC. This question goes to those who actually work makeup for a living. There are very good at it, and I say be comftorable with what they say or it isn't worth it
you can go with anything but you'd probally for classy make up go good in navy or gray smokey eyes and a bit of berry or reddish lip stick (if your going for classy). i could tell you exactly what would look good on you and what you need to get if you had a picture of you. maybe add a picture and i'll come back and tell you more.
purple eye liner really brings out greens eyes so try usin a little of tht. only use a little mascara to make lashes look more natural .. hope this helped xx
Go just a little darker with a smokey eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Your foundation needs to match your skin but then add a little bronzer.





Go to any major department store...Belk, Dillards, etc...they offer makeovers to show you how to wear makeup.
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment