Friday, February 26, 2010

How can you make straight hair wavy?

I have very straight, flat hair, and I want to make it wavy without getting a perm. I've tried curling gel to scrunch my hair, but it still lays flat. Are there any products that make hair wavy?How can you make straight hair wavy?
at night braid yer hair like two regular braids or a few braids all over yer head, or wherever youh want the waves and sleep with them over night and when youh wke up take them out. i hopeee this helps youh!How can you make straight hair wavy?
1.Part your hair first. 2. Make 3 braids on each side. 3. Get a straightener and start from the top of your hair and CLAP the straightener until you get to the bottom. Do each piece seperatly. 4. let your her out and it will be wavy. I saw it on a style show.. My hair is wavy riht now too.

Report Abuse



I have the same problem. I've always wanted beachy waves but had stick straight, flat hair. A friend of mine actually gave me a subtle perm and I love it, because I like to spend absolutely no time on my hair in the morning, so I like only having to perm it once and awhile and have the hair I want all the time in between. But before I did that I used these techniques: OPTION 1: curling iron (self explanatory) OPTION 2: Small straightening Iron (Put it at the top of a section of your hair and then turn the iron halfway around and ease it down through your hair, creating waves, there are videos about it on youtube. remember to hairspray your waves after using an iron, or they'll fall out after a couple hours). OPTION 3: Curlers (They are a little ridiculous, but they work okay. I've used non-heated velcro ones, put them on damp hair and left them on for a few hours.) OPTION 4: Scrunching spray/gel (The problem with this technique for us is that that stuff is created mostly for people with naturally wavy hair to better define their waves, it doesn't really create them, and if it does, it doesn't last long.) So my advice would be one of the irons. I used to be able to get away with only curling mine every-other-day, because I wouldn't wash it the next day and it would actually look better, the curls would be kind of messy and bohemian. Anyway I hope that helps.
I love using a 3 barrel curling iron they work really good, and its much better then a crimper.





If you want that more wavy look, rather then a frizzy look.





If you were to get a 3 barrel curling iron, make sure you get a ceramic one rather then a metal one.
ok do this





wash your hair and then blow dry it


when you blow dry, blow dry your hair up then when completely dry put a bit of mouse on your hands and rub it in your hair


push up to add a bit of lift and your good to go





hope i helped


danielle X


ultimate hair dressers x
theres this a triple barrel waver :


http://www.beautychoice.com/products/Gol鈥?/a>








i have one and it makes your hair pretty and wavy


heres a tutorial to see what itll look like:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jigyIORrP鈥?/a>
Crimper, use a straightener to curl it, use it just like a curling iron. Also, scrunch hair after shower and put it in a messy updo, then blow dry while still up.
curling iron
Curlying iorn
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment